Making a Multi Page Web Site in Fireworks
This tutorial assumes you have already created a web page with navigation.
- Open the Page Panel and right click on your page. Then select “Set as Master Page”.
- Click on each nav button in turn and set the link in the Properties pane (index.html)
- Right click on the Master Page in the pages panel and select Duplicat. Then name it.
- Repeat for all pages.
- Export as “HTML and Images” set the following properties. Unselect : “current page only”, Select : “images in subfolder”, “include areas without slices”
- You now have a working site with working navigation.
- Go back into Fireworks and edit each page to your likeing